Fruity Cake Ideas
If you’re planning for a healthy dessert, you should opt for a fruity wedding cake in Atlanta, GA. These cakes are not necessarily the traditional “fruit cake”, instead, a cake topped with fruits. Fruitcakes will still be a great addition to a centerpiece but a fruity cake comes with a twist. Here are some sweet suggestions that you can opt for your cake.
- Three tier round dark chocolate wedding cake, garnished with fresh blueberries, strawberries and boysenberries. Each tier is decorated with rich red ribbon which give a perfect color in wedding photos.
- Classic four tier white wedding cake garnished with miniature handcrafted fruits; bananas, oranges, green pears and red apples. Decorated red ribbon around each tier.
- Three tier pink and ivory wedding cake, garnished with miniature green pears around each tier, and a green pears wedding cake topper. Decorated with pink and ivory ribbon around each tier.
- Delightful, three tier round white basket woven wedding cake decorated with green pears and green apples.
- Petite and chic, heart shaped box wedding cake is filled with fresh apricots, leaves, and petite wild roses.
- Amazing huge, four tier white buttercream wedding cake, covered with fresh fruit; green grapes, pears, apples and berries.
- Big three tier, rich chocolate wedding cake covered with fresh berry fruits, sprinkled with white icing sugar.
- Three tier, round white and green theme wedding cake decorated with fresh green and red apples.
- Three tier white chocolate wedding cake decorated with fresh cherries, boysenberries, blueberries and small purple flowers.
- Cake, cream, and berries combine in a treat that’s twice as delectable as the sum of its parts. The buttery cake soaks up the strawberry juices, while the whipped cream adds an airy richness.
- A banana bourbon layer cake topped with glazed bananas.
- Fresh peaches folded into a buttery sponge mixture, baked to a light, fluffy and fruity finish. Try it with plums or apricots as well, it will be a lovely pud every time.
Delight your guests with a fruity surprise of your wedding cake from Atlanta, GA. They’ll surely love a bite of healthy and delicious sweet treats, click for more info.
You can try these out: